– Ease of use
– Understand your needs
– Guaranteed uptime that you can store 24 hours a day
– Some service providers, such as Rackspace, offer fully managed ecommerce hosting that provides the above features.
– Support services
– Relatively Affoardable
As with any type of hosting, there are some downsides to e-commerce hosting.
– Costs can be higher than expected
– It’s easy to create an Unorginal Store
– Extra Security As mentioned, e-commerce sites require more safety. Your customers enter Payment Information on your site that may be stored in your database
– You are responsible for ensuring that this information is not stolen during the transfer or from your database.
Here are several popular E-Commerce Applications and kits that include the most prominent of these functions:
WooCommerce For WordPress, OpenCart, Magento, ZenCart and PrestaShop just to name a few.
Large and small retailers can count on these apps to run their online stores because they include all or most of the features required for online sale.